WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFER?
- The scholarship offers the stay at Yeguada El Espinar for a maximum of 3 months.
- Transfer from Madrid to Yeguada the day of arrival.
- A welcome lunch with the Patrons and Presidents on the day of arrival so that the artist knows first-hand the work of the Foundation and its team.
- A weekly transfer to Madrid
- Half-day lunch daily
- Housekeeping twice a week
- Program of meetings and visits with different agents of the art world created specifically for each artist according to their needs.
- Realization of the necessary procedures so that the artist can exhibit the work done during the stay in various public or private centers of the Community of Madrid and the Castilla y León Community. Always in agreement with the artist.
- A farewell lunch "vernissage" of the work created during the residency with a call for personalities from the art world: collectors, critics, gallerists, museum managers, etc.
- Choose between three work spaces: one of 5x4m, another of 5x9m (both with heights of 3m) and a space of circular plant of 14m in diameter and 8m in height at its highest point. All of them enjoying some with a dream view in the middle of nature and away from distractions. See here the spaces and facilities guide.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ARTIST
The artist must take care of the facilities and take responsibility for being in a private environment, respecting the rules of Yeguada El Espinar. The donation of one of the artist's pieces will be appreciated so that it is part of the Foundation's collection.